Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Do I think the Second Amendment will be abolished anytime soon?

As others have recently pointed out, it is hard to imagine what scope of tragedy would foment actual legislation enacting even the reasonable federal gun regulation (for example, national licensing). 

Moreover, if you actually believe that Obama believes that he can enact serious gun control, or for that matter even wants to, like Alex Jones, then there is no other way to say this, but you need to seek mental health care immediately.

I do not think that the Second Amendment will be abolished anytime soon.  But I think this is the only reasonable answer to this one problem facing our nation today.  Gun violence cannot be ended without abolishing the Second Amendment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment, even if you do not agree with me. I encourage alternate opinions.